Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 234.642 PKR / JOD *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 152% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨429,071 (Dinar 1,829) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨170,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 3 hours ago)