Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Quetta, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41328 PKR / KZT *
Do you live in Quetta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 38% more expensive than in Quetta (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨308,141 (745,603 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨223,000 in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,842 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ibague costs COL$55,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)