Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.453 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,778 (5,789 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)