Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.545 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,094 (4,116 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $807 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (about 3 hours ago)