Cost of living in Zibo, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.220 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 12% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,513 (15,065元) in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (about 1 hour ago)