Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.596 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,111 (3,465KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 3 hours ago)