Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.720 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,121 (75,209 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 4 hours ago)