Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05003 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 76% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,147 (222,827 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)