Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.168 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,545 (4,370 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarnia costs C$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 3 hours ago)