Cost of living in Visby, Sweden vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.380 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,788 (39,831 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)