Cost of living in Visby, Sweden vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.397 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,967 (35,454 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)