Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32705 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 25% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,511 (₨120,808) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)