Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00581 MXN / COP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,847 (COL$7,028,808) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)