Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30993 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 32% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,406 (₨114,239) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)