Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.772 MXN / SCR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 175% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 140,006 (79,000 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$49 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 3 hours ago)