Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,716 (€3,948) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)