Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.364 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,739 (38,386 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)