Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.993 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 135,444 ($5,419) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)