Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,454 (€2,965) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Metz costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)