Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 748 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.235 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,414 (€3,277) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)