Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.309 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)