Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 810 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02871 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,886 (CH$2,016,260) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)