Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02819 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,472 (CH$1,897,039) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)