Cost of living in Vadodara, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32705 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 26% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,525 (₨117,794) in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)