Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 140% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,902 (€5,042) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)