Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01924 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,786 (₩5,239,554) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨196 (about 2 hours ago)