Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01792 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,281 (₩4,311,410) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)