Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.674 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,849 (R$ 10,022) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (about 3 hours ago)