Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.727 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 113 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)