Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00581 MXN / COP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,735 (COL$6,149,162) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 5 hours ago)