Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.253 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 2 hours ago)