Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.086 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 986 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)