Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 683 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.419 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,364 (kr 53,072) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)