Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.310 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 130% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,764 (kr 51,836) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $2.64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)