Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.327 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 57% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,327 (4,982 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)