Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 851 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,448 in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)