Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17849 MXN / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 189 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,233 (¥673,593) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨12,706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)