Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19478 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,979 (¥615,985) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)