Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20479 MXN / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 105 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)