Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 756 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19692 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,278 (280,716 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)