Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.377 MXN / RON
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,084 (9,501 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)