Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 960 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)