Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.164 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,799 (C$5,173) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 6 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 6 hours ago)