Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.503 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,970 (C$4,906) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)