Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27427 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 43% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,999 (₨98,440) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 2 hours ago)