Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31751 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 33% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,554 (₨118,275) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)