Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02845 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,188 (CH$1,869,202) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)