Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00056 MXN / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 177 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 114% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 126,444 (﷼ 227,606,109) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Metz costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)