Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.813 MXN / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 688 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 36% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,865 (5,826 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)