Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.531 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,906 (NZ$6,462) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)