Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 32% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,005 (€2,740) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)