Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 715 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.041 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,879 (€3,281) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)