Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,219 (€3,526) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 4 hours ago)