Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.373 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,818 (23,945 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)