Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27665 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,564 (Taka 171,926) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)