Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23535 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,303 (Taka 158,504) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 5 hours ago)