Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 728 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,226 in Tampico.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)