Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 113% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,005 (€4,185) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)