Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 113 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 54% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)