Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.749 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,189 (85,746 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)