Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.537 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,534 ($U101,489) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)