Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 35% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,566 (﷼ 132,212,617) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Al Ain costs Dirham 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)